Friday 12 July 2013

First Post!


Wahey!


So I've finally taken the plunge and started a blog! Already I have such respect for all the established bloggers out there, even getting to this first post was a LOT of hard work!
For as long as I can remember I've been (border-line) OBSESSED, with everything fashion & beauty. My friends & family always tease me for always knowing which model is fronting which campaign at the moment, what celebrities are trying out what trends, watching endless hours of (terrible, but addictive) reality t.v., and of course, spending at least two days preparing for a night out! So when fashion and beauty blogs started to surface, I felt a massive relief knowing I wasn't alone in my obsessions!


Sure enough, I began to practically stalk beauty blogger's sites, on an hourly basis! Eventually their wasn't a post I hadn't read, and my favourite bloggers just weren't uploading posts as quick as I was reading them! It was around then that the idea of creating my own blog started to tickle my mind. However, fear really did get the better of me for many, many months! It was just way too easy to hide away, sit back and let other bloggers do all the work! Then I realised, what if my favourite bloggers had done just that? Personally the likes of SoSueMe.ie, The MakeUp Fairy, and Maskcara, are huge inspirations to me, what if they had never started out? I would probably be going insane trying to get someone, anyone to listen to me about how amazing HD brows look or something equally silly! (Seriously, those brows are amazing.)


In all honesty, this blog is basically a way for me to express myself and hopefully share all these interests. If even one person out there looks forward to my next post, the way I have done for so many other beauty bloggers, I will be absolutely over the moon. 

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment