Saturday 17 August 2013

Trend Alert: Top Finger & Midi Rings





So first it was "midi" skirts and dresses taking the fashion world by storm, and now there's a new player in the "midi" market.. The Midi Ring!

I first came across these on Pinterest a few weeks ago and I've been obsessed since! I love simple jewelry, so I just adore the idea of one or two of these little beauties! Of course, if you're more into heavy statement jewelry, or simply want to go that step further for a special occasion, you can stack these for more impact.

I've had a look around and it seems most highstreet stores have already bought into this trend! Prices range from 3 or 4 euros to a slightly steeper 7 or 8 euros for Midi Ring packs with 3 or 4 seperate rings you can wear stacked or individually! 

For all the internet shopping addicts like myself, I've compiled some of my favourite picks of this trend available online. Of course I'm sure all of these stores will also have the products available in-store if you get a chance to do a bit of old fashioned window shopping!


Topshop.com - 


Price: £5.50

Price: £5.50


Price: £4.50

Price: £10.00


Price: £4.50
Price: £4.50



My favourite out of these is definitely the last one. It's so small and elegant and personal. It would be a lovely gift for a friend or sister, or maybe even to yourself!


Riverisland.com - 





Price: €2 ... you really can't go wrong at only €2!




Price: €6


Forever21.com - 


Available in Silver or Gold, these are perfect for stacking or wearing individually :)

Price: €3.90


Price: €3.90





Everyone can do with a little horseshoe luck at their fingertips...
Available in Gold or Silver this is priced at €2.90.



So there you have my top picks available online, I'm going to pop into some local stores this weekend and see what I can find so I'll be sure to post what I pick up! 




Happy Saturday Everyone 

x


0 comments:

Post a Comment